The GC&C Summit Station. This was the top of the 3% grade west from Cumberland. (May 1, 1918)
The first photo (#1), is looking east towards the town from the former loaction of the passing siding which today is a field. The second (#2), is also looking back towards the town but further west. A part of the old roadbed is still being used to access a mine site.